Business Agility Bootcamp
Business agility refers to the ability of an organisation to respond and adapt quickly to the fast changing digital business environment that will continue to be more uncertain, complex and ambiguous than before.
An agile organisation is both stable (resilient, reliable and efficient) and dynamic (fast, nimble and adaptive). They can offer high value proposition and great customer experience for their customers by organising itself quickly and learning rapidly from time to time.
Businesses that embrace agile values and principles across their organisations are better at rapid innovation and achieve faster time-to-market for their products and services, which are very important competitive advantages in the digital business environment today.
This course present the importance of business agility in relation to digital transformation and provide guidance for business leaders to apply agile principles and practices to change their ways or working and mind-sets across the organisation to increase their business agility.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to apply the following seven principles to increase business agility for their organisation such as:
- Build Autonomous Teams: To build and empower customer-focused and autonomous teams who can self-organise and respond to fast business changes effectively
- Empower People: To empower and align teams with vision, purpose and principles of the organisation, with the practices of decentralised decision-making
- Simplify Business Processes: To simplify processes to gain speed to deliver value for the customers and business
- Be Data-Driven: To apply data analytical techniques to measure business results using customer-driven metrics and achieve better data-driven decision-making for continuous improvement and innovation
- Deliver Quickly and Iterate: To adapt iterative approach to experimentation, learn from feedback and make fast decision to improve speed-to-market for Product or Services introduction.
- Tightly Manage Work-In-Process: To analyse and reduce bottlenecks to improve the flow of work across the organisation that lead to achieving fast and better business outcome.
- Cultivate a Culture of Innovation – To analyse the right resources, working environment and supports needed by employees and organisation to embrace culture of innovation to keep up with paces of changes and gain sustainable competitive advantage in their business environment.