businessagility.works® Customer Agility
Enabling Principles and Practices for Agile Customers
Customer Agility refers to the ability of the Customer to move, think and react quickly. This ability will be constrained by one, or more factors including time, cost, access, capability and many others. The need or want to remove or lessen these constraints defines the value the customer expects to receive from a product, or service.
- Explain the key components and value of the businessagility.works Framework
- Discover and define customer needs and the long-term value they hope to derive from our products and services
- Define and analyse customer priorities for short-term value delivery
- Increase customer retention by measuring, analysing and quantifying value realisation
- Increase customer-value through the identification of non-value adding product/service features
- Design and execute customer-centric experiments
- Analyse and enhance customer competencies
- Build a customer-focused environment to increase value-add opportunities
businessagility.works® is a registered trademark of VisionLed Consulting Pte. Ltd. All rights reserved.
Browse on businessagility.works
Alternatively, we can conduct the 1-day training for in-house customers. Please contact us directly for more information. Send Email