businessagility.works® Leadership Agility
Enabling Principles and Practices for Agile Leaders
Leadership Agility is the ability to enable Agile Team’s to realise the Customers’ value expectations through co-creation, empowerment and a commitment to reduce organisational complexity. Agile Leaders strive to provide a seamless integration of standards where centralised control must be retained for economies of scale, governance, risk and compliance.
Learning objectives/course outcome:
- Increase motivation and reduce resistance to change by co-creating the organisation vision and supporting goals
- Identify where/when high-performing teams are required and visually delegate authority to define the limits of team autonomy
- Establish a lean framework for data-driven decision-making
- Increase value by identifying non-value adding activities across the entire organisation value chain
- Understand and commission scalable, self-service platforms for standard shared services such as HR, Marketing, Procurement, Finance and IT
- Create a professional practice for individual and domain coaching to drive performance and organisational resilience
- Use psychological safety, and systems thinking to drive innovation and problem solving across the organisation
C-1, Senior Managers, Middle Management and, any other default decision-making authorities within an organisation.
Entry Requirements / Prerequisites:
Whilst there are no formal pre-requisites, this workshop is designed for Business Leaders who are responsible for driving agility across the organisation.
2 Days (13 contact hours)
businessagility.works® is a registered trademark of VisionLed Consulting Pte. Ltd. All rights reserved.
Browse on businessagility.works
Alternatively, we can conduct the 1-day training for in-house customers. Please contact us directly for more information. Send Email