Peoplecert DevOps Fundamentals
Effectiveness & efficiency beyond comparison
DevOps (a clipped compound of “development” and “operations”) is a software development approach to work that combines software development (Dev) with information technology operations (Ops). The goal of DevOps is to shorten the systems development life cycle while delivering software releases frequently, in close alignment with business objectives in a faster, better, and cost-efficient way. The DevOps approach to work is based on three critical success factors: cultural shift, improvement of practices and processes, and leverage of automation technologies.
- History and need of DevOps
- Key concepts of DevOps
- Business value of DevOps
- Concepts underlying C.A.L.M.S., The Three Ways, continuous delivery, and the scope of the full stack
- DevOps culture, transformational leadership and DevOps structure and teaming
- Evolution of the DevOps Practices and the 15 essential practices of DevOps
- Agile project management and Scrum methodology
- Key concepts of cloud technology and virtualization, automation for deployment pipeline, and architecting for continuous delivery
Copyright© Peoplecert International Ltd. All rights reserved.