Peoplecert DevOps Leadership
Leading the Cultural Shift towards High-Velocity IT
The Leadership level of the PeopleCert DevOps qualifications scheme is aimed at anyone who is managing a DevOps team or aspiring to lead a cultural shift towards DevOps practices.
During the course, candidates will examine how the Full Stack approach can be engaged and implemented within the organisation, why DevOps Leadership is needed in modern enterprises, and how it can be aligned to business value delivery. The PeopleCert DevOps Leadership course equips candidates with solid knowledge regarding the practices, processes, automation and technology used for adapting DevOps within an organisation, along with Scrum methodology, people and their cultural implications.
- What is leadership and what is leadership for DevOps
- How to lead an organisation through a DevOps transformation
- Establish the need for urgency for DevOps
- Clarify & align business objectives
- Create a vision and strategy for transformation
- Identify and influence the vital stakeholders
- Lead a culture of self-organised, cross-functional teams
- Gather, broadcast and Implement feedback
- Enable flow across the value stream
- Break work into iterations to accelerate learning and experimentation
- Lead for continuous delivery and a culture of continual improvement
- Lead for innovation
- Improve organisational resilience & sustainability
Copyright© Peoplecert International Ltd. All rights reserved.